Attorney Debt Recovery
Join hundreds of Law Firms that decided to use Atlas Financial Services as their partner in accounts receivable management. If your legal assistant is spending too much time trying to collect on accounts that are past due, let us help you. It is good that you try to collect your accounts first, but new business should be your primary focus. Here at Atlas, we understand that keeping a good reputation is essential. We approach every account with integrity as if our reputation is on the line. Learn how our attorney debt recovery services can benefit your law firm!
Benefits of Using Atlas Financial Services for collecting Attorney Fees:
- No Upfront Costs, We only get paid if we successfully collect on your account.
- Place delinquent accounts easily with our innovative software.
- Our software organizes and tracks all placed accounts.
- Access custom reporting on all your accounts around the clock.
- Save Business Time and Resources.
- Maintain a good reputation for future clients.
What information and documents do I need to start Attorney Debt Recovery?
- Invoice or Ledger of Services
- Debtor Current Address
- Signed Agreement
A debtor’s address is 100% required to pursue the debt in collections. We need all legitimate documentation to provide debtors if they request them within 72 hours. All documentation with debtor demographics helps speed up the collection process. If you have any questions, please call Brandon at (564) 208-4838.